With your work schedule being hectic, and your social schedule almost as packed, getting in to see your regular doctor for minor problems can sometimes feel next to impossible. Neglecting to take care of medical concerns or not scheduling regular check-ups can be just as bad for your body as running your car without ever changing the oil. What you need is a team of qualified clinicians that keep hours that work with your busy schedule.
MedPost provides exactly that. We know that illness and injury can be frustrating. Our goal is to provide quality care that not only fits into your schedule, but is also an affordable alternative to the emergency room when you don't have a life-threatening need. How?
- We have a variety of convenient locations across several states.
- We offer extended evening and weekend hours.
- Most facilities are open 7 days a week, including holidays.
- Labs, X-rays and clinicians are all under one roof, so you don’t have to go to multiple places for tests and diagnostics.
- Walk-ins are always welcome, and appointments can also be scheduled online or by phone.
- If needed, follow-up appointments with specialists can be arranged.
- We use digital tablets for check-in which eliminate most paperwork, speeding things up and saving your info for your next visit at any MedPost across the country.
- Most major insurances are accepted, and tiered self-pay rates are also available for those not using insurance.
- If you feel limited by regular doctor or pediatrician office hours and appointment availability, and want to avoid the of multiple stops to get the diagnostics or tests you need, visit MedPost. With the convenient, quality care provided by MedPost, you can work hard, play hard, and take care of your health with ease.